1) Students Attendance is compulsory minimum of 75%.
2) Use of cellphones in the campus is prohibited.
3) Students have to maintain discipline.
4) Students should attend all the classes during the college hours as per the time table between 9.30am and 4.30pm
|SL.No||Courses||No. of seats||Languages||Medium of Teaching|
|1||B.A (HEP) History, Economics, Political Science||100||Kannada,English||Kannada/English|
|2||B.A (HES) History, Economics, Sociology||100||Kannada,English||Kannada/English|
|3||B.A (HPK) History, Political Science, Optional Kannada||100||Kannada,English||Kannada/English|
|4||B.A (HSK) History, Sociology, Optional Kannada||100||Kannada,English||Kannada/English|
|5||B.Sc (PCM) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||60||Kannada,English||English|
|6||B.Sc (PMCS), Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science||60||Kannada, English||English|
|7||B.Com (As prescribed by University)||100||Kannada, English||English/Kannada|
|8||BBM (As prescribed by University)||60||Kannada, English||English|
|SL.No||Course||Duration in years||Entry qualification||Medium of instruction|
|1||B.Sc||03||10+2, Passed in Science||English|
|3||B.Com||03||10+2, Passed in Commerce||Kannada/English|
Eligibility for admission :
1) Should be passed in P.U.C or equivalent.
2) Preference will be given to students of same Taluk.
There will be two exams in one academic year. Students must continuously in touch with class and college, the allocation of marks is as follows Main exam 100 marks.
How to apply
1. The Application form will be available in the College Office and our website. It must be
filled and registered in the college office.
2. Submit the application at the earliest along with the marks card.
3. The admission committee will process the application forms and set the dates for admission and interviews.
4. Selection will be made on the basis of Merit and policies of the Government. 5. Roster system will strictly adhered to.
6. The original SSLC marks card should be produced at the time of interview.
7. Provisional marks card of the qualifying exam should be enclosed.
8. The candidate must be accompanied by one of her parents at the time of admission.
9. Parents who live abroad or too far from the college and cannot attend to official matters of the college are requested to appoint a local guardian to act on their behalf after the admission process is completed.
Documents to be produced:
1. II PUC original marks card and one photocopy of the same.
2. Attested Photostat copy of SSLC marks card.
3. Transfer Certificate in original from the institution last attended.
4. Conduct Certificate (Original).
5. Migration and pass certificates for students coming from other states.
6. Three passport size photographs.
7. 3 copies of Caste certificate of SC/ST/Category I candidate